Friday, August 17, 2012

LET ME BE FRANK....

FRANKENSTEIN'S MONSTER,
  now really, what is cooler than that and what really makes a better illustration? When we were growing up , me and my brother loved all the old Universal Monster Films and all the great Hammer Films as well, i think two of the best actors ever are Peter Cushing and Christopher Lee. But i think my all time favorite monster movie is Frankenstein. The image of Frankenstein's Monster is something i've always loved, whether it was comic books, movies, cartoons and especially Halloween decorations. Below is one of the coolest illustrations ever of Frankenstein's Monster drawn by my brother, Lyndal Ferguson, creator of Doctor Bang......

To check out more of his amazing work here is the link to his facebook page......
http://www.facebook.com/lyndal.ferguson




“Satan has his companions, fellow-devils, to admire and encourage him; but I am solitary and detested.”
Mary Shelley, Frankenstein


Below is an illustration i did of Frankenstein's Monster, called the Green Terror.....


Run for your lives, "It's Alive!!!", it's my take on the iconic monster. behold the Green Terror as the Frankenstein Monster comes lurking from the woods to terrorize your small town.

here is the link to check out my art print....
 
 
 
 
This awesome black & white piece was drawn by
Fernando Ignatius Martin , he has a huge collection of
horror artwork on his facebook page, check out all his
killer stuff on the link below.....
 


“If I cannot inspire love, I will cause fear!”

this green toned print is dedicated to the second coming of Frankenstein's Monster, so everyone go get those torches back out and lets light this one up....


here is one my brother, Lyndal Ferguson drew years ago and i colored it and
made an art print of it



i drew this franky last year, i would love to draw a
whole volume of just halloween clipart.


This is a Frankenstein's Monster skateboard i have for sale in my zazzle store



this was just a quick sketch i did and made it into a facebook comment design

FRANKENSTONED by Lyndal Ferguson
                                 another awesome Frankenstein piece by Lyndal Ferguson
                                    Franky even helped me sell coal miner shirts last Halloween


“I beheld the wretch-the miserable monster whom I had created.”




in closing, if anyone out there has a cool Frankenstein picture, just send it to me and i would
love to add it to my post for all to see

 
please check out my huge selection of coal miner gifts in my online zazzle store....





View more gifts at Zazzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment