Sunday, August 12, 2012

Earl Ferguson, Hot Rod Artist

 
 
 
SHADE TREE CAR CLUB
 
STREET DREAMS AUTO REPAIR
 

I guess every artist has certain things they don't enjoy drawing, for me it was always cars, i had more fun drawing superheros and portraits. Don't get me wrong, i've always loved muscle cars and junk, my first car was a mustang, it's just i never really liked drawing em. Being involved in screenprinting over the years though, alot of people wanted their race cars and stuff printed on shirts. And i do have to admit some of my best designs have been old hot rods and race cars. So, if you have any certain things you don't really enjoy drawing, take it from me, try it anyway and you just might realize anything can be fun to draw if you just put forth your best effort









 
 


please check out my huge selection of coal miner gifts online in my zazzle store....







View more gifts at Zazzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment