Monday, September 17, 2012

IVY DOOMKITTY

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
NEW, buy this gorgeous print and many more at this link

                                                                                
In this blog post i wanted to turn it over to a fast rising, future super model, IVY DOOMKITTY....

                                                                           
 Hi, this is Ivy Doomkitty
  I'm not what you'd call ordinary by any means. I spend the daylight hours cake decorating and
delving into books and comic books. By night, I bellydance my heart away and am a badass
gamer(or at least I like to think I am. Hey it's my world, remember?) I'm addicted to various
games, particularly Portal, Gears of War, and the Assassins Creed series...oh and Half-life. I'm
also a sucker for movies like Terminator 2, Aliens, Predator, as well as comic book movies.

 
Photography: Eric J Vogt/
 
 
In my spare time I cosplay as well as direct an all girl cosplay group created by me. Batman is
my hero, or rather superhero.....that's not up for debate.:-) He's a superhero that exudes
awesomeness..again not up for debate;-) As much as I love DC characters, I've been leaning
more towards Marvel characters as of late, but my true love lies with Image...and Robert
Kirkman lol. If you haven't read his books, you should. The Walking Dead, Invincible....just
genius work :-) Hmm as for art... I'd go with Frank Cho 110%. The beauty and curvature of his
art is breathtaking. Have you checked out his crosshatching? Holy Crap! It'll blow your mind..
no, really! It will. To top it all off the guy is a sweetheart and I am forever indebted to him.
 
 
Anyone needing to contact ivy for modeling assignments can contact
her on her facebook page
 
 
 
Disclaimer * No Cho or Hughes books were harmed in the shooting of this photo* ;-) Those are
my books that are bagged and boarded.
Also, the comics that I am on are tons of extra/duplicate comics from a collection that were
already damaged. I just want everyone to know for sure that I value comics just like any other
collector of them and was ok with doing this shot after having the above information disclosed to
me. :-)
 
 
 
Character: Pin Up Poison Ivy.
Harley Quinn cupcake: Sweet Creations Bakeshop(me)
Photo:JimLeePhotography


Hey, follow Ivy on twitter and keep up with all the lastest events and comic conventions
she'll be at
 
For added fun check her out on Instagram for some of her newest pics....
 
 
 
In closing i just wanted to add, Ivy is one of the sweetest people i've come across
in the comicbook field and i wish her all the best in all her future endeavors.
If any of my buddies working in comics need a really cool model to work with,
please drop Ivy an email, you won't be disappointed.
 
Be sure to check out youtube's newest star too, my goddaughter,
the VivaLaMaddy....and please subscribe, thanks
 

1 comment: